Introduction to Electrics
Duration: 2 Days
This course is specifically designed towards a technician that wants to get to grips and increase their confidence with electrical testing on modern vehicles. This course deals with the basics of electrical principles including, circuits, circuit diagrams and then applying this knowledge to allow practical testing on vehicle electrical systems to assist with electrical fault diagnosis.
Extensive practical sessions will be used throughout the course with the use of circuit construction boards and on-vehicle testing to back up the theory.
On completion of the course the delegate will feel competent and confident to identify, test and diagnose electrical problems commonly found on vehicle modern electrical systems.
• Principles of electricity
• Measuring volts, amps and resistance
• Ohms Law
• Different types of electrical circuits
• Use of a digital multimeter
• Component operation
• Understanding and interpreting circuit diagrams
• Volt drop principle and testing methods
• Electrical diagnostic processes
FAST PASS TRAINING
Fast Pass Ltd T/A Fast Pass Training
Richwill Farm, Oakley Road, Wix, Essex, CO11 2SF
Company No: 06406434 VAT Reg No: 208 7167 04
Fast Pass Ltd is an equal opportunities employer